Reflex Level Gauge is available in the range ANSI Class 150 to ANSI Class 1500, it is particularly suited for low pressure steam boilers, gas liquefaction plants, reactors or storage vessels.
The Reflex glass allows light to be absorbed in the liquid space giving a dark appearance and reflected in the gas space, thereby providing a clear indication of the liquid level.
- Steam pressures up to 22 Bar
- Direct viewing of liquid through the glass
- Distinct black and silver indication
- Reliable performance on cyclic duty
- Top and bottom safety shut off ball checks
- Left or right handed gauges available.